Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I can't believe I did this, I made an awesome Valentine snack and I only got one picture of the whole process.  I guess I was tired or something and not thinking straight.  I did make them at 11:00pm last night.  I found this recipe online the other day and HAD to try it.  All you need is a bag of bite sized pretzels, a bag or tow of Hershey's kisses or hugs, and a large bag of M&Ms.
1.  Preheat oven to 170*F.
2.  Line up the pretzels on a baking sheet.
3.  Place unwrapped Hershey's on top of pretzels.
4.  Put in the oven for 4-8 minutes or until the Hershey's can be smooshed down.  I actually got mine a little too melted, but it worked out anyway.
5.  Quickly smoosh down the Kiss or Hug with an M&M in the center.
6.  Put the baking sheet with the 'buttons' in the refrigerator until chocolate is set.  (around 10 minutes)

I used Hugs and Peanut Butter M&Ms.  They turned out great and they were SOOOOO easy!!  Next time I'll get pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment