Monday, March 19, 2012

God is good

I am so unbelievably blessed beyond measure! I started my new job this week, my first nursing job ever. I put in one application to the place where I wanted to work, and I got the job. In this economy I am more than grateful to have this opportunity. I am well aware of people out there that have been looking for jobs for a year or more. I honestly am humbled and a little nervous that the Lord would trust this to me.
I started this journey knowing full well that it was a gift given to me by God. I fully intend to honor this gift by giving it back to Him. The new company that I work for is a Christian company that does mission work, which is totally what I want to do. Short term medical missions. Another sweet, sweet blessing.
I have a lot to learn from my coworkers and supervisors because I feel like I have all of this knowledge in my head that I need to recall at a moments notice. This comes with experience, I know, but I can't help but feel very slow to do that at the moment.
So many things have shown me recently that He is in control, so I am just going to leave it to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment